When applying for a visa or passport you may be asked to provide a DNA test result as proof of your relationship to a US citizen. iTest DNA includes shipping and US collection fees in our price. We promise no hidden fees.
iTestDNA Promise: We will continually update you on the status of your DNA case. We will provide you with tracking numbers for all shipments.
iTest DNA sells AABB accredited DNA testing. The US government requires that immigration DNA testing be conducted by an AABB DNA laboratory.
- All testing is conducted by an AABB Accredited lab, a USCIS requirement.
- Case management performed by an AABB Certified DNA Collector.
- Provided 4000 Nationwide US collection centers.
- Shipping fees included in all test fees. We provide tracking numbers.
- Reports are sent to you, to your attorney and directly to the USCIS agency or embassy requesting the test.
- DNA Test for immigration is useful for passports, visas, USCIS and CRBA.
- Contact iTest DNA to determine the best DNA test for your case.
- What country is your family member immigrating from?
- How is your family member related to you? Are they your parents? Your children? Your spouse? Your siblings?
Once iTest DNA is familiar with your case we will give you a quote for our services.iTest DNA services include and are not limited to:
- Coordinating your DNA collection
- Shipping a DNA collection kit to the US embassy in your family's home country or at a DNA clinic approved by the US embassy
- Coordinating the DNA appointment for your family member in their home country
- Ensuring that all DNA samples arrive at the DNA laboratory quickly.
- When the final DNA results are available you will receive immediate notification.
- When the final DNA results are shipped to the US embassy or government office you will be notified.