Grandparent DNA Testing
Grandparents can be compared to the child can help determine paternity. Grandparent DNA testing can be legal or private. Grandparent testing is often used in Social Security cases and to establish grandparent’s rights.
When all four participants are included in testing a grandparent test is equal to a paternity test. Every effort should be made to include mother and both grandparents in this DNA test.
Grandparent DNA Testing is based on two key ideas.
- Will you include the mother in testing?
- Which parents of the alleged father will you test?
It is very important that every effort be made to include the mother in testing.
iTestDNA offers the following DNA tests:
- Mother & Child vs Grandmother and Grandfather (this is the best test)!
- Mother & Child vs Grandmother
- Mother & Child vs Grandfather
- Child vs Grandmother
- Child vs Grandfather
- Y Chromosome Testing
To help you decide which DNA test is best for you, please call iTest DNA in Phoenix Arizona to discuss your case.
Contact us at: 623-594-1605.